BELLEVILLE SENATORS SEASON SEAT DEPOSIT FAQs
1. How do I join the full season seat priority list for the Belleville Senators?
There is a deposit of $100 per full season seat required to join the Belleville Senators season seat priority list. The deposit is fully refundable. After you make your deposit, you will be assigned a Priority Registration Number (PRN). To place your deposit, go to www.ticketmaster.ca, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-444-7367.
2. What is a PRN?
A PRN is a Priority Registration Number that will be assigned to you based on the date and time that your deposit is received. Your PRN will be sent to you via email within a week following your payment of the deposit.
3. What do I get for being on the Belleville Senators full season seat priority list?
The Belleville Senators full season seat priority list will provide you with a priority opportunity to purchase season seats for the Belleville Senators’ 2017-2018 AHL season. Season seat deposit holders will be contacted with more information on the seat selection process in the coming months.
4. Where will the team play its games?
The Belleville Senators will play at the newly refurbished Yardmen Arena in Belleville, Ontario. The newly refurbished Yardmen Arena is set to open during the 2017-2018 AHL season.
5. What happens to my deposit?
Your deposit will be kept on your account to secure your priority. At the time of purchase of your full season seats, the deposit will be applied towards the total cost of your full season seat package.
6. Do I have to be on the priority list to purchase season seats for the Belleville Senators?
No, you do not have to be on the priority list to purchase season seats for the Belleville Senators. However, members of the priority list receive priority over the general public and get to select their seats first based on their PRN.
7. Does signing up for the priority list guarantee me the opportunity to purchase season seats for the Belleville Senators?
No, inventory is limited and the opportunity to purchase season seats will be on a first come – first served basis. Members of the priority list will have priority over the general public and will be assigned a PRN based on date and time that the deposit was received.
8. What if I place a deposit and the season seats sell out before my opportunity to purchase?
You have two options: (1) You can elect to keep your account on the priority list for the opportunity to purchase season seats for the Belleville Senators if inventory subsequently becomes available; or (2) You can request a refund and remove your account from the priority list, relinquishing all priority.
9. What if I decide not to buy season seats for the Belleville Senators after placing my deposit?
You can request a refund of your deposit at any time and remove your account from the priority list, relinquishing all priority. Your deposit will be refunded following completion of the season seats seat selection process. However, you should be reminded that this priority list is your best opportunity to share in the return of hockey to Belleville. We want you to be a part of it!
10. Is there a limit to how many season seats I can purchase?
Yes. Each account has the potential to purchase up to 6 full season seats. Requests in excess of 6 full season seats can be discussed with a sales representative during the sales process by calling 1-800-444-7367 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. When will the seat selection process begin?
The seat selection process is expected to begin in or around the summer of 2017. Priority list members will receive detailed information about the seat selection process in advance.
12. What are the season seat prices for the Belleville Senators?
While season seat prices are not currently set, all priority list members will receive ticket information before the general public, and well in advance prior to their selection of their seats.
13. What if I don’t want to put any money down now?
You can sign up to receive information and updates from the team as they become available. To become a Belleville Senators insider, visit www.bellevillesens.com. As a reminder, priority to purchase season seats is based on the time and date that your deposit is received.