New Liveon Member Wellness Portal Gives You Easy Access to Well onTarget Resources
Managing your health will be simpler than ever with the new Liveon Member Wellness Portal.* The new portal opens the door to a more personalized wellness experience.
Your Gateway to Healthy Living
The Liveon portal is the heart of the Well onTarget program. It is designed to inspire and support you through healthy living programs, online courses, tools and trackers. Using the latest technology, Liveon is a gateway to a suite of innovative programs:
- onmyway™ Health Assessment (HA)** — It all starts with the HA. The new HA gathers data with questions tailored to you. Your answers will be used to personalize the portal to help you reach your health goals. You also will get a Personal Wellness Report. It will show you healthy habits that can help you live a long, healthy life. Or print a report that you can share with your doctor on your next visit. You can check your health twice a year to set your goals. And you can check your progress after six months.
- onmytime Self-directed Courses — These flexible online classes let you learn at your own pace. Topics include healthy eating, working out, managing stress, tobacco cessation and weight management.
- Member Dashboard — This tool gives you a snapshot of your program activity. You can quickly see and find your wellness resources, such as your personal goals, online courses, health news and more.
- Health and Wellness Content — The online health encyclopedia provides articles and the latest health news to help you meet your wellness goals.
- Tools and Trackers — Record your daily calorie intake and workouts in the Food & Exercise Diary. Use the health trackers to chart your progress in areas such as stress and weight management, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
- Life Points*** Program — Earn rewards for taking part in healthy activities. This program makes it easy for you to track your points from one screen. Real-time granting of points lets you use your points as soon as you earn them. Points can be redeemed for a variety of products from the online shopping mall. To earn a larger reward, you can add to your point total at checkout.
*The Liveon portal will replace the Personal Health Manager (PHM). PHM will retire at midnight on Dec. 31, 2012.
**The new onmyway Health Assessment will replace the current Health Assessment (HA). The HA on Blue Access for Members will retire at midnight on Dec. 31, 2012.
*** The Life Points program will replace the Blue Points program on Jan. 1, 2013. Any eligible Blue Points will move to the new product in early 2013. The Kid’s Stamp Program and the Teen Points Program will retire on Dec. 31, 2012.