Bright Horizons has stayed progressive, evolving to offer cutting-edge online learning programs, eCDA, formal succession planning, and extensive benefits to support our employees’ well-being. There are some things that will never change. Our mission and values. Our focus on diversity and inclusion. Our commitment to accreditation and providing the highest quality care for children and families. Our dedication to our employees and their on-going career development. Our desire to exceed expectations of the families we serve, our employees, and our clients.
A career as a Center Director at Bright Horizons offers:
- Unwavering support from a regional manager, recruitment and substitute staffing teams, as well as our corporate Home Team who provide marketing, human resources, and administrative support.
- Unique centers and schools that are independently operated – there are no cookie-cutters here – each center has its own “personality" representing our shared Bright Horizons’ culture as well as the families, staff, and clients who utilize the center.
- Competitive pay with a comprehensive suite of benefits to support your work/life needs.
- Professional development and training designed by our education and development team to enhance your success as an early childhood leader with opportunities to enrich your career path.
- Recognition and celebration of your achievements and those of your staff through our annual Awards of Excellence.
- Opportunities to give back through the Bright Horizons Foundation for Children®