How do you make sure your training is relevant, comprehensive, and useful?
Enter: HCPro Online Learning.
Our learning libraries are a convenient and flexible way for all your employees to get training when and where they need it. Employees can access an entire library of courses, with training that is designed to provide information for all levels—from novice to expert.
ALL courses and libraries are available through our learning management system or yours. They are SCORM- and AICC-compliant and compatible with other in-house learning management systems.
Library topics include:
- Revenue cycle- This library contains over 109 learning house and includes courses designed to provide continued instruction for all levels within your revenue cycle department and update staff on revenue cycle fundamentals.
- Coding- With over 90 learning hours, this library provides the findamentals of ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-PCS, and CPT codes, as well as applying official coding guidelines.
- Home health and hospice- This library provides the fundamentals of homecare training with over 35 learning hours.
- Clinical documentation improvement (CDI)- Whether you are training new staff or have a team of veterans, this 50 hour library is designed to provide continued instructions for all levels of CDI specialists.
- Full suite (revenue cycle, coding, home health, hospice, and CDI)- Get the full suite of training with 250 modules and over 200 learning hours to help provide consistent trianing across employees, staff, and locations.
- Knowledge Checks: Questions are strategically placed to ensure understanding.
- Audio: Modules are narrated in lecture style—slides aren’t simply read to learners.
- Resources: Gain access to study guides, worksheets, and more.
- Scripts: A copy of the narration is included for most courses.
Looking for CEUs? Depending on the course title, AHIMA, ANCC, AAPC, CME, and CCMC are available!